The Asics Gel Resolution 8 is loaded with support, stability, and comfort, plus they happen to be some of the most durable shoes on the market. Designed with the help of WTA & ATP pros, these shoes are great for any level player and continue to evolve for the modern game. This 8th version is now more flexible to move with your feet smoothly as you glide on the court, and provides layers of cushioning underfoot to help reduce severe court shock. High abrasion rubber holds up well on the gritty hard courts and comes backed by a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Upper: The Flexion Fit upper utilizes a PU mesh wrap over the forefoot, providing lightweight comfort, support, and stability. The Dynawall protector around the toe offers exceptional toe durability and protection.
- Midsole: Asics' signature GEL cushioning system in both the rear and forefoot combined with Solyte midsole technology offers plush cushioning and explosive responsiveness with each step. A midfoot Trusstic System resists twisting through the midfoot for added support.
- Outsole: The new outsole with complete ground contact and AHAR+ rubber in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides exceptional traction and durability on any court surface. Backed by a six-month durability guarantee.
- Brand: Asics
- Length: True
- Width: Medium
- Arch: Medium
- Break-in: Slight
- Weight: 14.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Blue Harmony / White