The Asics Gel Resolution 8 shoe is a technical but also aesthetic revolution thanks to its design inspired by the past with references to the old versions while adding a modern touch with its transparent midsole.
A reference for players with a defensive style of play or who enjoy using the baseline of the court, it has gained even more stability and support thanks to Dynawall and Dynawrap technologies that will make your foot even more secure.
Durability has also always been a strength of the Resolution and will continue to be a strength in the 8 version with a durable upper and reinforcements on the inside of the foot and toe.
Cushioning is provided by the Flytefoam in the midsole, and dynamism will be ideal thanks to the Gel technology in the forefoot and heel to help you get back on your feet.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®: The ASICS GEL system provides the highest possible shock absorption. The GEL units are strategically positioned in the midsole. Different components are used for the GEL ASICS cushioning system. Depending on its location, the silicone GEL unit is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the units is also precisely related to their position and action.
- Flytefoam: Material developed to improve the cushioning of the midsole through the addition of organic fibers and to offer more lightness.
- Dynawall: Piece located at midfoot level to offer better lateral stability on all movements.
- Dynawrap: System providing better support on the upper part of the foot thanks to small elastic straps.
- Flexion Fit : Worked forefoot to allow an ideal flexion of the foot inward, outward and forward.
- AHAR+: The strongest rubber available, placed on key areas of the outsole to give you even more traction and durability.
- P-Guard Reinforcement: Reinforced resistance around the toes and wear points.
- Weight 11.7 oz / 332 g (size 8)
- Color Pink
- Ground Type CLAY COURT