You have no items in your shopping cart
Head updates and re-names the Cyano line to introduce a new revolutionary racquet series. The Graphene Touch Speed 135 is the heaviest of the Speed racquets but the most head light. Despite the 135 grams base weight, this racquet is incredibly maneuverabl Read more..
At its core the Speed 135 has Graphene Touch, Head's latest adaptation of Graphene. Graphene Touch optimizes weight distribution from the center of the racquet towards its handle and hoop for a faster feeling racquet. Corrugated Technology (CT2) continues to be used for more power and stability. With the Adaptive Fan Pattern, players can switch between a standard 12x17 or a fanned 16x17 string pattern. The standard pattern provides more power, whereas the fan pattern provides added touch and cut on the ball with a higher sweet spot. Overall the Head Graphene Touch Speed 135 is a great new addition to the Head squash lineup that plays great length, but with its head light balance, can easily be deceptive by using holds and flicks in the front court.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- Extremely tough and light
- Lightest fibre in the world today
- In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure
- improved stability and increased shock absorption
- vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
- Head’s new hybrid-composite structure considerably tends the performance of your Head racquet