K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 Junior Tennis Shoes build on the success of one of the most popular shoes in the sport: The Hypercourt Express. With this update, players will benefit from a lighter overall build, more supportive upper, and new Surgelite midsole technology. The Hypercourt Express 2 maintains the comfortable fit, and introduces a modern style to keep your feet looking as fresh as they'll feel on the court.
- Upper: Lightweight and breathable mesh is protected by DuraWrap Flex and DragGuard technologies. Stay-Tied Laces, a Seamfree construction, and Heel Grip Lining keep your feet secure while reducing distractions.
- Insole: A soft Ortholite insole features moisture management and anti-microbial properties to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Midsole: Surgelite is a lightweight, flexible, and durable cushioning technology that provides improved comfort and energy return.
- Outsole: The non-marking, Aösta 7.0 high-density rubber outsole offers excellent traction and durability. The 180 PSC (Plantar Support Chassis) enhances midfoot stability and torsional control.
- The Hypercourt Express is a lightweight tennis shoe designed for performance and comfort.
- Synthetic Leather Upper
- Textile Collar Lining
- Draggaurd Rubber & Aosta Rubber Outsole
- Molded EVA Midsole
- Die-cut EVA Sock Liner
- Lace Closure
- Color: Dark Blue with White and Bittersweet