K-Swiss introduces a new model to the family targeting the competitive, aggressive player. The Hypercourt Supreme incorporates new technologies including Surge 7.0 for maximum energy return and Dragguard 7.0, elevating outsole durability. The upper has been constructed with Durawrap Flex for premium support while keeping a flexible feel as you sprint around the court. Additionally, a comfortable upper bootie construction ensures a secure fit. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces with non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole. A very little break is required with a slightly roomy toe box.
- UPPER: Lightweight and breathable mesh is protected by Durawrap Flex and DragGuard 7.0 technologies. A comfortable inner bootie forms to the shape of your foot for dynamic performance and a secure fit. Stay-Tied Laces, a Seamfree construction, and Heel Grip Lining keep your feet secure while reducing distractions.
- MIDSOLE: Surge+ 7.0 is the brand's premium lightweight cushioning system. It provides maximum energy return and soft underfoot cushioning.
- OUTSOLE: The non-marking, Asta 7.0 high-density rubber outsole offers excellent traction, and the new DragGuard 7.0 provides additional durability for aggressive players. The 180 PSC (Plantar Support Chassis) enhances midfoot stability and torsional control.
- LINER: Molded EVA Sock Liner ensures a secure fit designed for competitive, aggressive movers.
- Synthetic Leather Upper
- Textile Collar Lining
- Rubber Outsole
- CMEVA Midsole
- Molded EVA Sock Liner
- Lace Closure
- Weight: 13 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: White/ Berry Red/ Classic Blue
- Year: 2022