The personal racket of a 20x major champion, the Pro Staff RF97 v13 delivers premium performance and sleek design fit for a legend. Featuring the same specifications and composition as its predecessor, this racket caters to avid Roger Federer and Pro Staff fans by maintaining the signature precision and pure feel emblematic of the Pro Staff series. Racket design sports black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip above the 3 & 9, and two-toned pinstripes along the throat with a modern font treatment.
Featuring a design that summons the heritage of the iconic Pro Staff franchise from years past, the all-new Pro Staff series enhances precision while maintaining the classic feel beloved by its users worldwide. The key ingredient: double braided fibers arranged at 45 degree angles that net incredible ball pocketing feel and stability.
- Roger Federer's personal racket
- Heavy composition ideal for advanced players with experience swinging substantial frames
- Braided Graphite composition delivers a pure, consistent feel
- All-new design maintains sleek look with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and grey/silver pinstripes along the throat
- This racket ships unstrung. Customize the stringing above and the OfCourts team will string the racket for you
RF 97 AUTOGRAPH
||97 sq in
||30.5CM/12 Pts HL
||27 in - 68.6 cm
Braided Graphite provides a pure, solid and consistent feel that players have loved for decades. This strong construction also dampens vibration and enhances touch and control.
HERITAGE X MODERN DESIGN
Perhaps most appealing for longtime fans of the Pro Staff franchise is the presence of red and yellow pinstripes along the throat, an ode to previous designs of this iconic series through the years. Design also features unique exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish above the 3 & 9 of the frame for a slick touch.