The epitome of touch and feel in a pickleball paddle, the all-new Echo is perfect for players who value ball placement above all else on the court. Designed with an extended handle featuring an angled throat at the top for optimal two-handed backhand grip, the Echo ensures players feel comfortable and in control from the first point to the last. Top features include a honeycomb polymer core that impressively dampens vibrations for excellent feel, Clear Spin TCH technology on the surface for added spin, and a fiberglass composite construction that helps deliver a surge of power and responsiveness off the paddle face.
- PolyCore-X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- PO3 Fiberglass Composite comprises strong, lightweight material that delivers excellent responsiveness and shot depth
- Clear Spin TCH induces enhanced spin for added control with circle-patterned spin technology on the paddle surface
- Classic Shape creates appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for singles and doubles play
- Shock Stop Dampening Bumper Guard extends life of paddle by protecting edge of paddle against abrasions
- Extended handle with angled throat provides easier two-handed backhand grip
- Approved by USAPA
- Made in USA
EPITOME OF TOUCH AND FEEL
Characterized by its extended handle that optimizes comfort for players who prefer a strong two-handed backhand, Echo features a classic shape that lends excellent feel and touch for precision-oriented players.
Creates appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for both singles and doubles play.
PO3 FIBERGLASS COMPOSITE
Strong, lightweight material delivers excellent responsiveness and shot depth. Softer finish adds element of touch and control.
Polypropylene honeycomb core dampens vibration for superior feel and quieter sound on every stroke.
CLEAR SPIN TCH
Circle-patterned spin technology on paddle surface induces enhanced spin for added control.
STOP SHOCK BUMPER
Lining along paddle edge extends the life of the paddle by protecting against abrasions and damage from contact with the court surface.