The Ultra 100 Countervail is the most versatile racket in the Ultra franchise. Featuring Countervail Technology that maximizes player energy and integrated power technologies that get the most boom for your buck, this racket is a game-changer for players of all levels and styles.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight (unstrung): 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Balance (unstrung): 7 pts head light / 320 mm
- Swing Weight (strung): 316
- Beam width: 23 mm / 26.5 mm / 22.5 mm
- Flex: 68
- Tension Range: 50-60 lbs
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Power Rib is enhanced racket throat geometry at a crucial bending and twisting area of the frame. This provides greater stability and stiffness that result in more power and increased directional accuracy.
- Crush Zone is an innovative grommet system that compresses at impact and increases ball dwelltime on the strings. The benefit of this technology is better feel and more potential energy that drives explosive power.
- Countervail is a patented, one-of- a-kind, layered carbon fiber, originally designed for the aerospace industry to dissipate vibrational energy in airplanes and space vehicles. Wilson LABS, the innovation hub at Wilson, has strategically placed precise amounts of the technology into specific areas of each Blade racket frame to give tennis players meaningful and cumulative physiological benefits over time, including maximum energy, particularly in late sets or long matches, and less fatigue. As a result, athletes will have more control over his/her shots and recover from training and matches faster.