Power up your game with the new Ezone 100. A further enhanced Isometric sweet spot extends deep into the upper section of the racket resulting in the largest sweet spot in the Ezone series. New Hyper-MG technology dramatically enhances snapback speed for explosive power even on difficult off-center shots and our newly designed Micro Offset Layout and Quake Shut Gel Air minimizes vibration and provides unmatched comfort.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight (unstrung): 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Balance (unstrung): 8 pts head light / 320 mm
- Swing Weight (strung): 328
- Beam width: 24 mm / 26 mm / 22 mm
- Flex: 68
- Tension Range: 45-60 lbs
- String Pattern: 16/19
- ISO (Isometric Square Head Shape): This exclusive Yonex innovation results in a sweet spot up to 48% larger than a traditional oval head shape. According to Yonex, it ensures more power and control with fewer off-center shots.
- Quake Shut Gel Air: With this technology Yonex adds 3 layers to its Quake Shut Gel handle technology. The result, according to Yonex, is an increase in vibration dampening by 16%.
- Micro Offset Layout: Yonex reshapes the grommet holes and redesigns the grommet structure to reduce string on racquet friction. This enables the strings to move more at impact, which enables them to soak up greater impact vibrations (think comfort)
- Hyper MG: Yonex uses an ultra firm hyper modulus graphite to reinforce the upper hoop. The result is less frame bending at impacet, which puts more of the stroke's power into the outgoing shot rather than having it be absorbed by the racquet's deformation.