The special Sonic Core GG Elite squash racket is a limited edition racket from Dunlop in collaboration with squash greats Gregory Gaultier. The conventional blade gives you ultimate control over your shots, while the slightly larger surface area gives you more power.
- Sonic Core with Infinergy (made by BASF): integrated at 2h and 10h on the frame of the racket, the Infinergy foam has impressive damping and vibration reduction properties unlike a Dunlop carbon racket. Infinergy® foam developed by BASF, the world's first E-TPU, has significantly better rebound properties than other materials such as EPP, EVA and EPE. The material's rebound tests show a 46% increase in rebound height over the original Sonic Core material.
- Hybrid Cross Section: Gain power without losing control! The oval cross section in the head of the racquet and the stability and comfort of a rectangular shaft section provide power and control.
- CX Grommets: Don't let the ball go by! Serrated grommets and a more aerodynamic cross-section increase racquet head speed and maneuverability.
- Glide Polymer: Micro-beads in this polymer reduce friction and promote string movement for more power. Glidepolymer improves string strength and durability. Play smoothly!
- AeroProfile: Split the air faster and hit harder. Technical improvements make the frame cross-section 9% smaller, giving you an advantage.
- Balance: Head Light
- FactoryStrings: Dunlop Iconic Pro AF
- Head size (cm): 500 cm
- Stringing pattern: 14x18
- Unstrung weight: 135 grams
- Brand: Dunlop