This Dunlop SX 300 Tour is the heaviest in the range, this racket generates maximum power and a high level of spin. It is perfect for players who hit the ball with a long swing to generate a high power level with ultimate control.
- Spin Boost Grommets are a “dynamic set of enhancing grommets that work with a new spin boost string tech pattern to offer players more spin, power and control’. Our playtest will discover if these lofty claims can be backed up.
- Sonic Core utilizes ‘Infinergy’ which is the ‘world’s first expanded thermoplastic polyurethane’ developed with chemicals giant BASF. Evidently, they have created a ‘super elastic material which is also very light giving a 46% increase in rebound height versus the original used in the first SX series of rackets’.
- Spin Boost String Tech is a ‘redesigned string bed aimed at increasing the power distribution especially towards the top of the SX frame’.
- V-Energy Shaft is a new ‘V-shaped shaft area of the racket that enhances frame stability and racket power’.
- Series: SX
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Stiffness (RA): 68
- Length (cm/in): 68.6/27
- Unstrung Weight (g/oz): 305/10.9
- Unstrang Balance (mm): 315
- Head Size (CM² / IN²): 632/98
- Beam Width (mm): 23-26-23