K-Swiss is the first brand to introduce a court shoe specifically designed for Pickleball, one of the fastest-growing sports in the United States. The Express Light Pickleball was created to give players a comfortable, lightweight, breathable shoe that supports the on-court movement and performance needed for the sport. It is an all-around shoe, perfect for the new or frequent player. Included on the shoe are a K-Swiss Pickleball logo and a customized Pickleball sock liner. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
- K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance the durability of the midsole.
- ORTHOLITE: Sock liner providing moisture management with properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- EVA: Cushioning and support under the sock liner.
- HEEL GRIP LINING: Made of interlocking fibers that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage
- 190 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
- True to Size: Yes, true to size
- Heel Width: Standard (63mm)
- Midsole Width: Slightly Narrow (69mm)
- Toe Box Width: Standard (89mm)
- Attached Tongue: No
- Removable Insole: Yes
- Weight: 9.8 oz.
- Color: Asphalt/Steel Gray/Peach