If you're used to the feel and precision of our Pro Staff tennis rackets, it's hard to play with anything else. With a sleek, refined design and a rich earth tone, the Wilson Pro Staff X is a racquet more suitable for all-around play, offering extra forgiveness thanks to a larger head size. With its balance of lightness and crisp feel, it'll remind you of the Pro Staff 97. The double-braiding arrangement at 45-degree angles allows the frame to breathe on impact to improve stability and grip.
- Ideal for players who enjoy the classic Pro Staff feel but want a more forgiving and swingable racket.
- Braid 45 Construction: A unique construction that arranges the double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles to provide incredible stability and a high-string feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string provides a high feel and exceptional precision.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique carbon fiber construction optimizes the flex profile of the frame and throat for greater flex without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Ergonomic end cap. Greater comfort and playability
- Design: Combines the classic and elegant personality of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation.
- Head size: 645 sq cm.
- Unstrung balance: 31.0 cm.
- Unstrung weight: 315 g.
- Length: 68.6 cm.
- String Pattern: 16 x 19.