The Wilson Rush Pro Ace provides step-in comfort and stability. Your feet will be locked in and cushioned with every step while the outsole provides a high level of abrasion resistance and traction for durability on any court surface.
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis delivers enhanced stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements while setting up for powerful strokes.
- Women's Specific Support: Asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter designed specifically for women provides higher levels of stability, arch support, and control. Reduced rubber thickness on the outsole facilitates propulsion. Lower EVA density improves comfort and agility.
- Sensifeel Minimally layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides the best compromise between comfort and performance.
- Duralast High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best cushioning and rebounds for dynamic performance.
- Wide Fit construction accommodates wider feet for a more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
- Length: True
- Width: Medium
- Arch: Medium
- Break-in: None
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Baby Blue