Evolving to emulate the quickness of a running shoe, the KSwiss Hypercourt Express 2 is now lighter and faster while still offering all-around comfort! The upper has been constructed to be even more flexible and remains supportive -- making it a great shoe to push your footwork to its limits. This will be a seamless transition from the previous version as they will feel plush on your feet while still allowing you to feel connected to the court. The outsole blends traction and durability, offering solid performance on any court surface.
- Upper: Seamless synthetic materials and mesh for comfort and breathability combine with DuraWrap Flex to provide a more flexible shoe. Added protection in the toe for extra durability. An Ortholite liner for added cushioning.
- Midsole: Surgelite material provides added comfort, and shock absorption, and cuts down on weight for a very speedy feel—midfoot shank for added stability and unwanted twisting.
- Outsole: Non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides excellent traction and durability on any court surface.
- Length: True
- Width: Slightly Wide
- Arch: Slightly Low
- Break-in: None
- Weight: 13.0 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Vaporous Gray / White Peacoat