The K-Swiss Men’s Ultrashot Team Tennis Shoes (White/Black/High Rise) is a new addition to the Ultra family that incorporates key visual elements such as the 5 chevron stripes on the quarter, enlarged shield logo on the heel for on-court brand visibility and a lifestyle/tennis vibe. The Ultrashot Team gives adequate level of support and durability for various playing levels with the Surgelite midsole for comfort and stability, uses the same rubber outsole and midfoot TPU shank as the Ultrashot 3, the Dragguard 7.0 and 180 Plantar Chassis Support for lateral movement. It also has a breathable mesh upper with translucent paneling for a modern sophisticated design.
- Upper: Breathable mesh combines with translucent paneling for targeted support and protection, as well as a sophisticated design. Durawrap Light enhances durability in strategic wear areas. Seamfree construction leverages a state-of-the-art heat welded seamless upper for a comfortable fit. Slideguard is a TPU film patch backed with material to reinforce the lateral forefoot when making cutting or sliding motions.
- Midsole: Surgelite midsole technology provides lightweight cushioning and bounceback.
- Outsole: The non-marking Aösta 7.0 high-density rubber outsole, with DragGuard tread material, improves traction and durability. 180 Plantar Chassis Support enhances lateral movement.
- Court: All Courts (Tennis, Pickleball)
- Length: True
- Width: Narrow
- Arch: Medium
- Break In: Minimal
- Color: White/Black/High Rise