The Wilson Roland Garros Team 102 has incredibly lightweight and easy to swing, this Tennis Racket features a warm, elegant design alongside a construction that emphasizes comfort and maneuverability. The lightweight nature of the frame makes it easier to handle volleys around the net and crank out deep groundstrokes from the baseline without over-stressing the arm or shoulder.
- Tip of racket hoop features French words inspired by Roland Garros in elegant script font
- Graphite composition provides an excellent mix of control, feel and power with strong construction
- BLX - Basalt Carbon Fiber Composite reduces racket vibrations for a better feel
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Perimeter Weighting System improves torsional stability
- A midsized head provides enhanced feel and control
- Cushion-Aire Grip lends a more comfortable grip on the racket handle
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- The official logo of Roland Garros featured on the racket's throat
- Head Size: 102 sq. in. / 658 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.25 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.4 oz. / 267 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Beam Width: 23.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Grip: Wilson Cushion-Aire
- Size : L3 = 4 3/8