One of the most comfortable oversize performance rackets in the market, the Wilson Triad Three Tennis Racquet sports a generous sweet spot for dripping power and some extra forgiveness. Triad technology enables maximum power in the hoop, good control in the handle, and reduced shock in the arm. This frame serves up an appealing swath of features for experienced players seeking more arm-friendly comfort and a larger sweet spot from their racket.
- Triad features a 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power
- Hammer Technology places more weight in the head for greater stability and easy power
- Power Holes increase ball dwell time for enhanced responsiveness and feel
- The extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Oversized head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
Tri-component design maximizes power, control and comfort without compromise. Iso-Zorb serves as a buffer between the hoop and the handle, isolating shock for ultimate comfort and extra soft feel.
Shifts greater portion of racket weight into the head while simultaneously removing unnecessary weight from the throat/handle area, producing a lightweight, forgiving frame with a comfortable boost of power.
- Power Holes
Elongated grommet holes on the inside of the racket head create additional string movement, enlarging the sweet spot and generating an extra boost of power
- Head (sq cm) 729
- Head (sq in) 113
- Length (in) 27.5
- String Pattern 16X19
- Strung balance (cm) 37.0
- Strung balance (pts) +7
- Strung weight (grams) 277
- Strung weight (ounces) 9.8
- Sub-Department Racket
- Taper System (mm) 26-30-26
- Unstrung balance (cm) 36.0
- Unstrung balance (pts) +4
- Unstrung weight (grams) 264
- Unstrung weight (ounces) 9.31