Wilson adds to their popular Rush Pro line, providing even more comfort and ventilation with the Rush Pro Ace! With a more accommodating fit, and a soft and supple feel to the uppers, fans of the previous Rush Pros will love the comfortable support that these shoes bring to the court. The 4D chassis support helps to keep your feet locked-in, and stabilized under aggressive movements, while the R-DST+ midsole foam adds a plush ride for the long hours on the court. The tried and true Duralast outsole is formed into a herringbone tread pattern for durability and traction on a variety of court surfaces. The tread pattern makes this shoe an easy transition for those who play on hard and clay courts, on a regular basis.
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis delivers enhanced stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements while setting up for powerful strokes.
- Sensifeel Minimally layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides the best compromise between comfort and performance.
- Duralast High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best cushioning and rebounds for dynamic performance.
- Wide Fit (2E) construction accommodates wider feet for a more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
- Length - True to size.
- Width - Medium
- Arch - Medium
- Little to no break-ins.
- Average Shoe Weight: 12.5 oz. (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / China Blue / White