The mold is exactly the same as our PXT 110/115, but the construction is not.
The racquet is made of 100% Toray Japan carbon fiber using prepreg technology.
Prepreg is a composite material in which a reinforcement fiber is pre-impregnated with resin in a specific ratio. This allows for direct laying into a mold without having to add resin. Every racquet has the same ratio of resin with no excess or dry spots. Uniform thickness allows for all racquets to be almost identical, with the same weight and balance as per advertised specifications.
What makes PXT Incognito unique is that it’s a consistently excellent racquet with consistent weight and balance for every racquet, not to mention a large sweet spot, effortless power and a sleek design.
- Teardrop 500 sq.cm racquet with large sweet spot.
- 100% Toray Japan carbon fiber
- Quality consistency. All racquets are consistently excellent with the same weight and balance for the whole batch thanks to prepreg technology.
- Comes unstrung due to higher manufacturing costs and to allow players to take advantage of high quality custom stringing options
- Same $100 CDN retail price as other high end Xamsa racquets
- Construction Toray Japan Carbon Fiber
- Net Weight 115 g +/- 2 g
- Strung Weight 150 g +/- 2 g (when strung with Xamsa PM-18)
- Surface area 500 cm2
- Length 686 mm
- Balance (strung) 365 mm +/- 3 mm