The 7th-generation of the EZONE Series features an enhanced ISOMETRIC sweet spot and unmatched comfort.
The Yonex EZONE Series is endorsed on Tour by Nick Krygios and Naomi Osaka.
Recommended for serious intermediate to advanced junior players aged 7-9 years.
Made in Japan for the ultimate in manufacturing standards and quality control.
- ISOMETRIC™ - Yonex's signature technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings and delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- O.P.S - Oval Pressed Shaft is for increased spin and control. Shaft corners are rounded for an ideal flex at impact to increase dwell time for optimal spin and directional control.
- Shockless Grommets - Integrated at the side and bottom of the frame to minimize muscle fatigue and provide a soft feel at impact to protect the wrist, forearm, and elbow by absorbing shock.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) - A stretchy mesh material is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations. Improves touch and precision.
- Liner Tech - Improved power and comfort. Straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimize power and comfort, even on off-centre shots.
- Avg. Weight: 240g (Unstrung)
- Head Size: 102 sq. in
- Length: 25 in
- Avg. Balance: 325mm
- String Pattern: 16 mains x 18 crosses
- Material: Graphite / VDM
- Colour: Sky Blue